After squaring, automatic or semi-automatic dimensional checks are carried out for size, diagonals and flatness.
The dimensional control device consists of:
– an aluminium frame
– a transfer system with fixed toothed belts
– an inverter drive
– a manually adjustable self-centring infeed unit
– a control panel
– a touch screen keyboard
– stainless steel safety guards
Dimensional control also includes Checkvision Auto, a corner and perimeter defect inspection system.
The checks carried out include:
– irregular edges or defects (broken corners – cracks – imperfections)
– surface defects (lumps – burrs)